Sunday, April 30, 2006

After Kathy

Well, Friday night was a blast. Kathy Griffin, as expected, kept us roaring with laughter. Afterwards, we went to The Metro and then Talbott Street. The Metro was very fun, although Talbott Street was kind of dead. I guess it's not a "Friday Night" bar. Oh well, we still got plastered nonetheless. Saturday, Chris and I were WOLs and didn't do much at all. We went to BW-3's in Norwood and then headed to Hamburger Mary's for a while afterwards. Today, I did a bunch of nothing until I had to head to my sister's to watch my neice. After that, I went to Rookwood Commons and hit Banana, Old Navy, and DSW. Banana and Old Navy were busts, but I ened up getting a pair of sneaks and some cool flip flops. So, I'll be looking all glam, and whatnot, this summer. Now it's time to have a few end-of-the-weekend adult bevs. That's my exciting story. I know you're all on the edge of your seats with this post. Nyeeeeh.

No comments: