Monday, April 24, 2006

Things That Suck

There were several things about today that sucked. I know how much you all love lists, so here goes:

  • Going to work on Monday morning
  • Doing laundry
  • Nothing on TV
  • My hunny being out of town
  • Folding laundry
  • Ironing
  • Coming to the end of the internet
  • Not being able to seal the driveway because it's going to rain tomorrow
  • Crawling traffic on the way home from work (on Central Parkway) because of construction
So, there wasn't much good about this particular Monday. The one thing that didn't suck is that Hannah and I took a walk through the nature preserve at the end of our street. Beyond that, pure suckdom. How did your Monday suck?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The only thing that really sucked today was that I had to put my phone on vibrate so I could tell if someone was calling. See..I couldn't hear it with the windows down, the sunroof open and the radio cranked...LOL