Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Sorry, Folks, Park's Closed

Well, I'll be out of the loop for a few days. I have to go to Chicago for work and won't return until Friday night (probably late considering the weather we are looking foward to). In the meantime, I would suggest doing one of three things:

1. Start a garage sale pile
2. Count the number of times you say "the" each day
3. Reply in my comments section your last experience at a BINGO night you've been to.

I can't wait to hear what you all have to contribute. Really.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No Damn it, I Need your ramblings to get me through my meaningless life. I need to know that there is someone else out there with as boring as a life as mine. Buy a laptop and keep it alive from the road. We beg you.

Losers in Pgh

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, Tonya won 235 playing Bingo on our cruise last week.

Damn right.

Good looking and lucky.