Monday, May 01, 2006

I Can't Believe It's May

Time freakin' flies. It was just winter and now it's in the 70 degree range almost every day. I'm not complaining about that, but I'm just amazed at how quickly time flies. With summer coming, that means more and more weekend plans. I don't know that I'm ready for that yet. I just want to be a WOL on the weekends and relax around the house. (That could mean things like yard work but it could also mean nurse a hangover). Also, Party in the Park has started up already, which means my Wednesdays after work will be filled now. Those are an obligation, after all. What ever happened to the times when it seemed like summer would never get here or the next holiday seemed so far off? Oh yeah, that's called innocence. I am definitely screwed in that department.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm suprised that word is even in your vocabulary...lol