Sunday, April 02, 2006

Sunday Chores

Chris and I were busy beavers today. Let me rephrase that, because we really weren't busy twats today. We were busy with around-the-house chores. Chris washed and vacuumed both the Honda and the VW. Meanwhile, I started ripping up all the weeds and grass along the driveway and walk where we had flowers planted last year. What a fucking pain in the ass. Once that was all done, I planted Calla Lily bulbs and filled in the whole area with top soil. Now my back is sore. So, I'm having a beer. Oh yea, since it was such a nice day today (70 degrees), we opened all the windows in the house. It was so nice airing out this place and letting the sun pour in. So, that was our productive day. What did you buttwipes do today?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I worked late last night, slept till noon, went to a garage sale, had a late lunch, stopped at a freinds house to see how the remodeling was coming along,then went to the office where I am spending my time reading your blog...LOL (productive)...BLAH