Sunday, April 16, 2006

A Test for the Cincinnatians

And I don't have the answer. BUT, I've wondered this many times before...because sometimes I have a lot of time on my hands. I'm wondering what the longest road in the greater Cincinnati area is. To be clear, I'm not talking about Route 17 or Highway this and that. I'm talking specific street names. Off the top of my head, I can think of a few really long streets. Here they are: Galbraith Road, Kemper Road, Harrison Avenue, Montgomery Road. These aren't any short-bus streets. These are some seriously long roads. So, I have NO CLUE what the longest same-named road is in the 'Nati, but it's a good trivia question, right? What is your guess?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I'm thinking some others as well: Reading, Vine, Colerain, Hamilton.... My guess would probably be Reading Road or Montgomery Road depending on how your define "Greater Cincinnati"