Monday, April 10, 2006

Intervention

Have any of you watched this show on A&E? Oh my God, the people on there are trainwrecks! Tonight's episode was about a guy who was a chronic alcoholic (doing between 11 and 22 shots every day) and has been drinking for 14 years. There was also a girl on there that was a heroin addict who'd been shooting up for 5 years. The fucked up part, especially with the drug usage, is that they show these people getting drunk/high on camera. Chris and I always have to look away when they show someone shooting up, jamming a needle into their arm. There's one thing I know for sure - I'll NEVER do crystal meth or heroin. It's some truly messed up shit. I still can't get over how these people come to even trying it. I guess they're what Red Foreman (from That 70's Show) would call "dumbasses."

No comments: