Saturday, April 08, 2006

Thank God

I'm so happy to be home. I ended up driving 6 hours tonight from the NW suburbs of Chicago. We took one 10 minute stop for a gas refill and "dinner" (which turned out to be a bunch of snacks). The reason the damn trip took so long is because I-94 is apparently under some sort of major construction. So, the brainiac who was navigating, took us through a map-trip through Indiana. By the way, I FUCKING HATE Macs. I've now tried typing this 3 times and it's erased a certain portion each time. I digress back to my story. The next time I have to or want to go to Chi-town, my ass is flying. And I highly recommend you all doing the same. The trip was fucking miserable. And when I say it was miserable, it was because I was going 80 mph most of the time. You do the math. OK, I'm done bitching. I hope you all have a goot night. I have to cuddle with my honey now. Try not to be jealous.

P.S. The car we rented was a brand new Chrysler 300. Me being anti-American car, it was a sweet ride. Very smooth and powerful. Kind of like my Chris.

P.P.S. He SO owes me for that

No comments: