Thursday, April 27, 2006

D-List Star, A-List Comedian


I am SO looking forward to tomorrow night. We're going to see Kathy Griffin perform stand-up in Indy. If you haven't seen any of her material, you must be living under a rock (and a very boring one at that). Her show The D List is great, but her Allegedly DVD is fucking hilarious! I highly recommend buying it, watching it, or at least borrowing ours. My main mission is to become her best gay (fan). That loser on The D List that gave her a bag of candles is going to be bumped to #2. I'm going to prepare her a bag of Olay products - Regenerist, Total Effects, Quench - you name it. That way, she can wait a few weeks to look weeks younger. (You have to watch the show to get that reference). Regardless, it's going to be a fun, fun weekend. I know you're all jealous, but that's the way it's going to be. At least for the next 5 minutes.

No comments: