Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Pot & Brotherhood

I wonder how true that title is. Brotherhood meaning actual nuclear brothers. I guess it depends on the family. For some reason, I don't think it's necessarily a realistic mix in the case that I'm thinking of. You never know though. I think it would would be funny as hell though if pot & brotherhood actually mixed in the situation. I would PAY to be a fly on the wall to hear that converastion. It's all fantasy though on my part, as I know the bros I'm writing about would (probably) never toke it up together. Then again, stranger things have happened. Don't listen to me, I'm just imgaining out-loud.

P.S. You (that I'm referring to) know who you are.
P.P.S. It's not me because I don't have a brother.
P.P.P.S. I didn't refer to Chris in this post.

No comments: