Sunday, April 23, 2006

Another Reason I Hate ABC

Tonight, there was a new episode of Deperate Housewives. At least it was listed as "new." It turned out to be an hour of recapping past episodes. I have absolutely fucking had it with ABC and their bullshit antics this year. They start off with GREAT shows at the beginning of seasons and then pull all sorts of crap mid-season. Per one of my earlier posts, they start skipping weeks and showing re-runs. Then, the new episodes start becoming fewer and fewer, without any sort of pattern at all. So, every week, it becomes a crap-shoot. Now, tonight's episode is listed as new, and it turns out to be an hour-long recap of past epidodes. WHAT THE FUCK??? I know that viewership is everything with the networks. Well, at this rate, ABC has pretty much lost a regular viewer. It's way beyond riduculous at this point.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on that! I am not a DH fan, but Lost I wait every week for the next big thing and they have failed us!!! Just a heads up though - they are doing a recap episode on Lost this week too so don't expect anything on Wednesday night.