Thursday, December 15, 2005

Who Can Beat This?

I was just thinking about my new job and that led to thinking about past jobs. I've been out of college for 10 years now and, in that time, I've had a total of 6 jobs (with 6 different companies). And here they are in chronological order:

1. Cincinnati Bell Telephone - Marketing
2. Marketsource Corporation - Marketing
3. Hasbro Toy Group - Marketing
4. Pet Life Foods, Inc. - Marketing
5. Sare Lee Foods - Marketing
6. Procter & Gamble - Marketing

I guess it's true what people in the business world say about marketing people jumping from job to job all the time. On the other hand, if you ask my friends, they'd say I run companies either out of business or out of Cincinnati. Well, pussies, you're all wrong. It's the Gen-X slacker in me that has gotten me where I've been. I give this Procter gig a year.

I take that back, they're paying me too much to leave that soon. (Unless they can my ass).

No comments: