Friday, December 16, 2005

I Feel Like I Hit the Jackpot

I got 4 packages in the mail today! That's a record for me - granted, two of them were Christmas presents that I ordered, but it was fun opening all the packages. The two that were not gifts were: 1.) My Holiday gift from P&G (which was kick-ass; tons of P&G products) and 2.) the Texas Hold 'em handheld game that I ordered off of Woot. I'm pissed though because it takes three AAA batteries and we don't have any. We have a fuck-load of AA batteries, but, alas, none of the kind I need. All in all, my advice for the day is: If you like getting packages in the mail, order online. Not only does it save you from going to hell (the mall), but it brings those little bundles of joy that receiving a package in the mail brings. With that said, I'm granting you permission to buy me something and having it shipped straight to Stanford Drive.

No comments: