Saturday, December 31, 2005

We Went Shopping

Chris and I went all over creation today to do some furniture shopping. We went to LaZboy, Furniture Fair, Value City Furniture (VC Boutique), Arhaus, Haverty's, and Sofa Express. There were several possibilities, but in the end, it came down to quality/price. We ruled out Value City because we were concerned about the quality of the leather. Oh yeah, we were shopping for leather. I wanted pants, but Chris wanted furniture. I'm the bitch in the relationship. Anyway, we ended up buying a couch, chair and ottoman from Sofa Express. The picture here shows the couch that we bought (although it looks slightly different in my opinion from the real thing). I'm just so happy to have some new furniture versus hand-me-downs. Come on over and check it out, my bitches!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmmm..leather, at least you can wipe it off if something gets "spilled" on it...lol