Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Halfway Through the Week

Today is Wednesday for me. Although, tomorrow will be Friday...as far as work goes. It's nice to have Monday and Friday off as holidays. It also helps that I'm working from home. Tee hee. So, I'm farting around here at home and I've downloaded a few songs. One of which is "My Humps" by the Black Eyed Peas. It's sickeningly great. I highly suggest you, um, buy it. Other than that, I'm surfing the net looking at living room furniture. Chris and I paid off our TV this week - YEA! - so now we're on the hunt for a new leather couch and chair. That is, unless of course, one of you want to surprise us and buy them for us. OK, I'm not that dumb. I know you bitches are too cheap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SEEEE..now I was just thinking I could get you guys a new couch and chair for Christmas.....DONE!!! lol