Sunday, March 19, 2006

We Were Shopping FOOLS Today

I made a list of all the things that we were getting low on. It turned out to be quite a list. So, Chris and I went to Costco (my favorite store), and ended up spending over $200 on just household "stuff." Then we went to Bed Bath & Beyond because we had a 20% off coupon (gotta love that). We bought another new comforter for our new kick-ass bed because the first one we got was too heavy to have on year round. Now we have a lighter comforter for summer. It's so pretty...like me. Then we went to pick up dry cleaning and also the grocery store. After Chris cleaned out the refrigerator yesterday, the thing was practically barren. So, we stocked up on some vittles. Now, I'm tired. Our excursion today came with a price. We ended up blowing about $450. Anyone treating us to dinner tonight?

No comments: