Saturday, March 04, 2006

Bombed

That's what I am right now. And I have to get up early tomorrow....no later than 10. Tomorrow, we're going to my sister's house to celebrate my niece's birthday. BTW, I scored at Target and got some very girly-girl gifts. Some of my friends were jealous. After the par-tay, we'll be heading to the state of Indiana to do a tad bit of gambling. Funny thing about tonight...it happened to come up about the cost of the room we'll be staying at. Chris was obviously surprised about how much it cost. My interpretation of his reaction was that he initially thought it was a somewhat cheap hotel room. Oh no. It's definitely costing me, but I'm sure I'll win it back. Plus much more. I'm glad that I can treat him to something that will be really fun and not have to worry about sticking to a $30 budget. He has been so generous to me in the past (ie. buying me a mountain bike), so I am very happy to be able to return that generosity.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HMMMM a mountain bike...did he think you would be less likely to speed on that??? lol

Matt said...

UHHHH, you bitch. I don't know what you mean. I always go the speed limit.