Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I'm Officially Gay

I admit, there were no signs before, but now it's obvious. How?!, you ask? Well, it's because I like a Kelly Clarkson song. I know, it's sad and none of you ever suspected (very much), but yes, I'm gay and I like a Kelly Clarkson song. Specifically, the version that is currently playing on BPM. It's the Chris Cox remix version of Walk Away. I hope I don't lose any of you over this devastating news, but it's who I am. A Kelly Clarkson song-liker. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful (or the fact that I am actually enjoying someone who got there start on American Idol).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's my favorite new tune on "The Beat"! Makes me want to to do my Dirty Laundry on rollerskates!

Anonymous said...

Maybe you are black. She is White, rich, and has a ghetto booty. Thats the black mans trifecta.

JW

Unknown said...

OMG!!! I can no longer talk to you! Well, I haven't in a while. But I will. Gay or not, I love you!!!