Thursday, March 09, 2006

Sawing Logs



I am so excited for tonight. NO, Chris isn't going to sex me up (or at least I don't think so). I'm excited for our new king-sized, double mattress pad bed to sleep in! It came today and, per the picture, the motherfucker is HUGE. Check it out...the bed itself is higher than the window sill. It's a behemoth oddity in our bedroom. Well, besides my cock. But anyway, the best part is still to come. When I got home from work/shopping/visiting the parental units, I laid down to test it out. Heaven. Pure bliss. I won't be going into work on time tomorrow because I need to savor the feeling of sleeping on a cloud. (Plus, my boss will be out in focus groups). I had to put Hannah to the test. I wasn't sure if she would be able to make it up that high. What a fool I was. She jumped up like it was blinking an eye. Oh well, I guess we have enough room now that she can sleep with us. No, homey don't play dat.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Um, no ramblings about how bad you sucked this weekend? I mean, even little Chrissy should've gotten at least 2 answers right!