Thursday, March 30, 2006

Haha, Chris Has a Disease

I've never heard of it before, but my honey has Asperger (pronounced Ass-burger, in my opinion) Syndrome. Check it out. Pay particular attention to the parts where it talks about narrow, intense interests (especially obsessions with transportation, geography, computers and dinosaurs). OK, you can omit the dinosaurs, but insert 1960s English cars. So, so true. I didn't know that I lived with Rainman! Awww, honey, I still love you. If I happen to drop a box of matches in the morning and look to you for an immediate answer, just ignore me. It was most likely just a mistake on my part. I'm all about healing. I want you to be normal someday.

P.S. I know I'm going to pay for this one

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

" Social Impairments" ...No wonder that bastard never offers to buy me a drink..LOL JUST KIDDING :) LOVE YA ..MEAN IT!!!