Friday, October 07, 2005

Thursday at Maryoke

Last night, Chris and I went to karaoke at Hamburger Mary's, otherwise known to the gay folk as Maryoke. The crowd was kind of light at first, but as in usual gay fashion, business picked up big time around 11:00. It was a fun crowd; the whole reason I wanted to go last night is because my friend Joe came in town from L.A. and haven't seen him in forever. It was a pretty fun crowd and the music didn't suck too bad. I even got propositioned for a 3-way. Ha! After telling this person, thanks, but no thanks, he kept complimenting me on my tattoo. Nice try, dude. Anyway, I ended up driving home because I thought Chris was looking a little too tipsy. I think my suggestion was a good one. He slurred a few times on the way home. My little drunk hubby, how cute.

No comments: