Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I Love Costco

It's my favorite club store to go to for all sorts of things. Today, I went and got gas ($0.10 cheaper than every other place), bought toiletries, paper towels, and more boxers. The best part is that you get so much for the price compared to traditional grocery stores. On the opposite side of the coin, Costco can also get me into trouble. They have so many different things there that are tempting, and I always end up buying more than I originally intended. For example, we don't need a vat of dry roasted peanuts, but I walked out of there with one. We also don't need a jug of wine, but it's such a deal, I can't pass it up. Needless to say, I can overlook this one downfall. I might be in more trouble if we lived closer to one. It's a good thing that going to Costco is a "special trip" or else I might be in the poor house. And I'd have a housefull of STUFF in bulk.

No comments: