Monday, August 01, 2005

Which Do You Like Better?

This is a picture of my current car. (Not my car, but the same model and color).

Lexus IS300

Here is its replacement coming out this fall.
Lexus IS350

In my opinion, there are pluses and minuses to each. The current model has that raw, sporty look to it and is very unique compared to other Lexus models. However, the interior is not as up to Lexus standards - it's more Toyota-ie (with more plastic and inferior materials). The new model looks much more refined and offers a lot more luxury, as well as bells and whistles. But, it lacks that unique balls-to-the-wall stance. Just my opinion. I am by no means in the market right now, but who knows, I might be a kick-ass raise when I start a new job.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well duh...350 is almost 17% better than 300! You should buy one immediately. hehe