Thursday, August 04, 2005

I HATE OHIO / KENTUCKY DRIVERS

Why in the FUCK do people insist on going 60 mph in the high speed lane in Cincinnati? I have heard complaints by multiple people (on whether which state drivers are the worst), but it doesn't matter which state is worst to me. The stupid motherfuckers are always causing backups on the interstates, because for some reason, they feel the need to be in the most left-hand lane. IF YOU DUMB-FUCKS can read, it says "Slower Traffic Keep Right." Maybe it's the fact that people can't read. Who knows. Regardless, it causes road rage, not only in me, but in many other drivers. I blame part of the problem on Cincinnati for not expanding I-75 yet (it should have been done 5 years ago or more). But, it doesn't matter which road/highway you're on, there are always STUPID FUCKING IDIOTS going slow in the high-speed lane. The biggest pisser is when those slow people see you start to speed up to go around them, then speed up to not let you pass. Let this be a message to all those retard drivers: YOU SUCK DEAD MONKEY ASS AND SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED ON THE ROAD.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally agree with you. The drivers in this fucking city can't drive at all. Maybe it's because they are still used to the old horse and buggy days.

Unknown said...

Oh, and one other thing! The damn CPD! They drive through any light they want without their sirens on. That fucking pisses me off!