Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I'm a Very Lucky Boy...

To have a caring, generous, awesome partner. Tonight, Chris surprised me with a new digital camera for my birthday. I'm not one to gloat over expensive gifts and I'm not a money whore. (Just ask everyone, I tend to be monetarily conservative). The reason why I wanted to recognize this, and him, is that he saw that I was looking into new cameras and took note. I, by no means, was in the immediate market, but had kind of a mental wish list. Chris observantly realized this and got me a very thoughtful and GENEROUS gift for my birthday - more than a week away. The best part is that he gave it to me early so that I could use it on vacation on Provincetown. All I can say is, Chris, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU x10 and will always. I'm so glad I came up to you at the Dock (very wuss-like) and asked you out. You are my world.

1 comment:

Jason said...

awww, you guys are too cute! NOW TAKE SOME DAMN PICTURES :) - You'll be loving Picasa even more now!