Thursday, August 11, 2005

Tomorrow's the Big Day!


We leave tomorrow for Provincetown for Carnival Week. I can't wait, I've been looking forward to this trip since we first booked our flights about 6 months ago. All I have to do is pack tomorrow, and I ended up taking the day off. So, packing will occupy me for about an hour. Then, I'll be bouncing off the walls in anticipation of going to CVG. The best part is that friends of ours will be arriving at the same time in Boston from Charlotte, NC. Let the Alcoholiday begin! By the way, the map is of driving directions from our house to the house we'll stay in once we arrive. But, we're flying, so it will be much more direct. I'm sure I'll be writing more tomorrow since I'll be bored out of my mind, but I promise, I won't be boring you to death about this vacation. Or will I?????

No comments: