Saturday, August 27, 2005

Fun Evening Planned

Tonight should be a fun night. Chris and I are first going over to my sister's where we'll celebrate my 32nd birthday. From there, we'll stop by our friends Jim & Rob's place to see the demolition work they started yesterday (while drinking - you go gurls!) that will open their place up from a two family to a one family. Then, we're going to other friends' who are having a Luau party tonight. Chris and I went to Cappel's to buy our grass skirts and shell-decorated flip-flops. The Evite the guys sent out had 84 people say yes to the event along with several maybes and non-responders. It should be a great time - I can't wait to see how Stevie and Rick are going to host 84 people! It'll be a sardine-fest. I just hope they have BPM playing so that I can shake my tush (and grass skirt).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

2 comments.

First~Which one of you guys is gonna wear the bra made out of coconuts. You can't wear a grass skirt without those.

Second~ I saw from your last post that you won't go to Carol's "cause its all "Old Men". You're 32 dude. You are officially the "old guy in the club!"

Happy birthday.
See ya soon. John Wooley rules.