Thursday, November 03, 2005

Peeing at Night is Dangerous

Last night, I got up in the middle of the night to take a piss. In usual fashion when I'm out of it, I'll hold myself up by putting a hand on the wall in front of me while I relieve myself. Last night, however, in my sleepy fog, I misjudged where my hand was supposed to support my body. Instead, I put my hand on a picture, which proceeded to fall down. In the process, the corner of the picture scratched my forehead and then fell to the floor. The glass cover broke. So, not wanting to deal with it at 4:00 a.m., I just set it on the floor up against the wall. Now I have to sweep up glass and re-hang the picture. I also need a tetanus shot. Well, not really. Moral of the story: If you have to pee at night, just go in your pants.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You might want to try some depends

Anonymous said...

Do what I do. Stand in front of the toilet and let it hang in the water. Its a little cold, but saves time on the clean up.

JW

Matt said...

It's kind of hard to let it hang in the water when it's wrapped around your neck. I might clog the toilet.