Sunday, November 27, 2005

Move Over Thanksgiving, Make Way for Christmas


Now that Thanksgiving is over, it's time for weeks of Christmas, Christmas, Christmas. In order to be in the spirit and overdose on this festive season, I hung the wreaths on the outside of the house and started putting up decorations inside. I just finished putting the tree up, which is always a total pain in the ass. The worst part is fluffing the branches back out after being smashed in a box for a year. That takes the longest time regarding the tree. Now, I have to put on the lights and ornaments. I think I'm going to require Chris's help for that. I've posted a couple of pics of the outside of the house with the wreaths and candles in the windows. We bought lights for the yard to shine on the front of the house, but, considering it's raining outside, I think I'll wait to do that. Feliz navidad, bitches, hos and hoochies of the world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG..it's like Little House OFF the prarie...and you got Hanna in the picture too..too cute!! lol