Sunday, November 13, 2005

Gatlinburg 2005


What can I say. The annual trip to GB was once again a blast. The weekend went way too fast though, plus it didn't help that most of us slept until 1:00 on Saturday. Here are pictures of the event, and here is a quick video of normal behavior of one Chris Peters. There will also be some on Chris's website - just click on the Gatlinburg link next to the picture. So, I sit here on Sunday night with SND's (Sunday Night Depression), drinking a beer. It's the only way I'll be able to fall asleep tonight after staying up late 3 nights in a row. Training for work should be fun tomorrow. Oh well. One last thought: Don't ride a mechanical bull in just shorts; unless you want two cherries on the inside of your thighs and pain for a couple of days. The End.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll give you a case of S.A.D.! My agent has better pictures than that!