Saturday, November 26, 2005

Good Call on my Part

I suggested we go to Jillian's for dinner at the Hibatchi Grill and then some games afterwards. Well, it turned out to be a big hit. The girls had a good time, and so did Mira & Megan. Regardless, I didn't know how Chris's family would enjoy it. From minute two, they loved it. We did have a good server - he was crazy and fun and quite interactive. The best part of the night was when the server challenged three of us to race around the outside of the restaurant, flapping our arms like chickens to get back before the other two...kind of like musical chairs. And who was the biggest ass of them all, taking it bait, line and sinker? Yours truly. I got over it pretty quickly. This guy was a true hoot - he had us all entertained pretty much the whole time we were there. And the food was quite tasty. Too bad we all wussed out on doing saki bombs. I may have performed better on Texas Hold 'Em when we got home later. (Although I did come in second, bitches).

No comments: