Monday, January 16, 2006

Watch Will & Grace This Thursday


Mickey, from The Comeback on HBO, will be a guest star on Will & Grace this Thursday. For those of you who don't know, he was in the seminary with my dad and I think they went to Purcell High School together. Mike Morris has been to Elmer Davis Lake (my parents' lakehouse) and some of my friends have gotten a kick out of this. FYI, he's gay in real life (although he claims he's bi), as if you didn't figure that already. Regardless, check out W&G this Thursday and check him out in one of the last shows they'll be doing. Here's a link to Mike's website.

2 comments:

Jason said...

I think I missed him?? I will have to watch it over again to see if I see him! :)

Matt said...

I think because last week was a "live" episode, it will be shown next week. Sorry for the confusion.