Thursday, January 05, 2006

It's About Time




The new furniture arrived tonight after a lot of b.s. per my earlier posts. My/our rating: Fantastic. The funny thing about it is that when we were in the showroom, I was at first kind of wishy-washy about the particular pieces. Turns out, they match our woodwork like we custom ordered them. Score! They even sit better than the models we test drove in the showroom, so I'm happy to report that we're more than pleased. No cognitive dissonance here. Whoever wants to come over and sit your buns on our pieces are more than welcum.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all~ what the hell is cognitive dissonance? I went to school in Mississippi.

Second~ tell Chris that when he gets his picture taken to take the beer off his cock and wear loose pants. If you look close, he has a cameltoe.

Lsst~ Don Johnson called. He wants his 5 o'clock shadow back.

JW

Unknown said...

well i guess sooner or later i'm gonna make it out there. God only knows when. But I will! i promise, sissy

Anonymous said...

I want pics after the two of you break in the sofa. Let's see if the leather cand stand up to all of your heat/sweat/stains.

Anonymous said...

I think the new layout and funiture look very nice. Tell my brother to ignore my husband...
Laura