Thursday, September 22, 2005

Poor Gail Loos

My mom just called and told me that her car just died. Lucky for her, it happened to be in the driveway when it happened. Turns out that her 1990 Toyota Camry blew its transmission. My dad and she had to put the car in neutral to push it out of their strawberry patch to get it back in the driveway. That means it car-hunting time. Me loves going car shopping. So, I'm going with them to give them my expert advice on which cars they should consider. Knowing them, it will have to be Japanese and not very expensive. Mom has a couple of other requirements as well. My guess is they'll end up getting a Toyota Corolla, Toyota Camry or Honda Accord. It all depends on how much they'll decide to spend. I'm also going to make them take a look at the Scion Xb, even though asthetically, it's not my favorite. But, for what they want, it's in the price range and offers more space than the Corolla. Plus, it's cheaper. I'll let you know what the vertict is once they make a purchase. I know that you're dying to know.

No comments: