Friday, July 29, 2005

I'm Fucking Livid

Remember the post I wrote last week or so, entitled Slim Shady? Well, I went down to UDF today to get some pop and that asshole was standing outside talking to some other shady looking character. He looked over at me then started saying something to his "buddy." I go in, get my stuff and get in line. Then, as I'm being checked out, a THIRD guy comes up to me and says, "Excuse me, but the young man outside said that you might be able to spare fifty cents." I told him that, NO, I would not give him any money and to tell his fucking scam-artist friend to quit asking for any. When I walked out to the car, the original Slim Shady kept staring at me. I glared back. Just before I got into the car, he nodded his head and said hi. I almost went off, but just turned away and drove off. Oh yeah, and when I was in the store, I saw him stop another person asking for money (probably giving the story about his car being broken down, his wife is waiting, etc). He lives in Cheviot, my ass. If he ever tries hitting me up for money again, I'll tell him to try getting a job instead.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just so you know, the real Slim Shady is Eminem. Hmm, maybe it was him. Couldn't you spare a dime? hehe