Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Frustration

PART 1:

I am so frustrated with Sara Lee's IT department. I decided to work from home today since I didn't have any meetings, etc. today. When I tried getting a file off of one of the shared drives, I couldn't access it. I knew there was something special that had to be done, so I called the (un)help desk. After about 25 minutes on the phone with them and trying multiple different things, they decided I would have to come into the office to have a different icon installed on my desktop. DUMBASSES! This isn't the first time this has happened to me - I've dealt with their incompetence many times. It's a good thing I won't be employed there much longer. Maybe my next employer will have hired professionals.

PART 2:

So, I'm sitting on my front porch (finally not in 97 degree weather) trying to do some other work. I have a Cambridge Soundworks boombox for my XM Roady that I wanted to listen to while I'm out here. A couple of weeks ago, I ordered another internal rechargeable battery for it, but it's already dying after about 20 minutes (when it should have 4 hours of battery life). I'm so tempted to call and bitch about it, but I think I'd fly off the handle and end up getting nowhere. I love technology, but a lot of time, it pisses me off to no end. FUCKKKKKK!

1 comment:

Jason said...

Tell Momma to call for you...he's great at that! Bitching that is :P I feel you on being pissed at electronics!