Friday, July 14, 2006

Surprises are Fun

Chris and I went to the Comet tonight for dinner and lo & behold, who shows up? ............................ Did I keep you wondering long enough? Jim, Rob and Rob's brother, David. Random, yet, VERY fun. Albeit, they made me have more iced tea than I was planning. Bygones. (Very FAST bygones at that.) Three words: I had a blast. OK, that's four words....whatever. Needless to say, I can mark one more Snuffalupugus(sp?) off my list. David and Rob are so alike, yet so different. Was that redundant enough? I like to keep my audience guessing. The windup is that it was great to finally meet Rob's brother and we had a great time tonight when we were just planning on doing a whole bunch of nothing. It's always fun to meet family members (that aren't our own).

No comments: