Saturday, July 08, 2006

So Sorry, My Bad, Etc, Etc.

I know I've been out of the blogging loop lately, but between work and the holiday, I just haven't had much time in front of the computer. 1.) Work has been kicking my ass lately (and I said kicking, not licking 2.) Chris and I have been all over the place lately - per my earlier posts - so I'm finally back in the loop 3.) We watched Syriana tonight (a movie I didn't get at all, although the brainiac Chris didn't either, so I don't feel so bad) 4.) I just felt like I needed a number 4 just to be even. I am all about harmony, after all.
So, my whole point to this post is that I plan on being TONS better about keeping a daily blog again. I know what you whores are thinking - why the fuck didn't he post today? What a fucking slacker! Well, I agree. I hate those people. Yet, at the same time I love me. Do you see the conflicts I go through?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Promising to blog everyday is like a mid-new year's resolution, huh. We'll see if that holds up steph.