Wednesday, June 14, 2006

So, We Went and Did It


No, not sex, you pervs. We don't do that. Gross. We bought my dream, I mean, OUR dream car today. Yes, I, I mean we, bought a car off Ebay and picked it up today. It's a 1970 Triumph TR6 and it's friggin' the bomb. It definitely has its little quirks, but what can you expect from a 36 year old car? It's older than I am!! Anyway, we love it and can't wait to show it off to all of you in person. Here are more pictures of it. The most amazing thing to me was climbing out of it and getting into my car - I felt like I was riding in an SUV when I got into the IS300 - that's how low to the ground you sit. I take that back...the most amazing thing was the entire experience. You just have to ride in it/drive it to understand. So, take a number, bitches, and we'll come and pick you up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When are you picking me up in Cleveland? Will a 36 year old car make it that far? Better map out the service stations along the way. Seriously, congratulations. I'm sure the ride is a blast!