Thursday, June 08, 2006

Now That I'm Stuck on Music...

Do any of you ever listen to Daft Punk? I find it very interesting that they never show their faces. Literally. I've only been able to find one picture of the artists without being in disguise. It was from the early '90s I think. Since then, the only pictures of them you can find on the internet is with masks on or crazy robotic faces. This picture is the only one I came across where they're not hiding themselves. It's kind of ingenious/freaky. But, if anything, they've kept me intruiged. I just tried uploading the video Around The World to my internet server, but it wouldn't work. It's brilliant. Let me know if you'd like to see it and I'll send it to you. Anyway, just an interesting observation. I'm not very observant, so this is a rare occurance. Savor it, buttholes.

No comments: