Monday, June 19, 2006

On The Road Again

I'll be heading to Nashville, TN tomorrow for work. Another sales meeting. Another two days of being away from home. Work's a bitch, ain't it? I'll be staying at some infamous hotel while there - the Opryland Hotel. Apparently it's like some kind of small city in itself. If that's the case, I'm thinking it could be a lot of fun. Then, I come back on Thursday to do laundry so that we can then drive to Cleveland on Friday. My friend Melanie is getting married on Saturday - I hope the weather stays nice for her! Then on Sunday, Chris and I are going to the Reds/Indians game with his parents and we're going to see the Indians get SPANKED. Afterwards, we will be celebrating his sister (LW)'s birthday. After all that, we'll have to wake up early on Monday and drive back to the 'nati so that I can work a half day from home. UGH. I'm going to be wrecked by next Monday. But, hey, it'll be fun while it's happening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OHHH..you will love the Opryland Hotel...it really is pretty cool