Tuesday, February 28, 2006

What To Do Tomorrow

It's supposed to be 60 degrees and party cloudy tomorrow. I hear hooky calling. Plus, my boss will be in an almost all-day meeting. Let me think, things I could do....

1. Go to a movie
2. Go to a bar
3. Buy another dog
4. Buy a new car
5. Knock down a wall in our house
6. Download songs without paying for them
7. Stare in Chris's window at work and jeer
8. Trim body hair
9. Rollerblade down Mt. Adams

I guess I'll have to sleep on it. Unfortunately, I know I'll pussy out and end up working anyway. So, forget what I just wrote. Seriously, jab a sharp object into your head so that it's erased from your memory. Gracias.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think thats the first "list" you put together that didn't include masterbate.

JW

Matt said...

Believe me, I thought about putting it in SEVERAL times. I just wanted to keep my material fresh.