Thursday, April 19, 2007

Bad Things Come in 3's

Today fucking sucked. Actually, it was fine until I got home. That's when I discovered that my computer died. I was pretty pissed, but then I thought maybe it was just a switch or something. Then, I took Hannah to the vet to take her stitches out. That's when the doctor told me that the lump he removed was cancerous. My heart sunk. So, I have been depressed pretty much all night - that's why Chris and I went out to have some drinks. The poor little girl will need more surgery and also chemo. So, as the saying goes, bad things come in 3's. What the fuck is next??????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Soo sorry to hear that, Im sure she will be fine :)

On a lighter side, while you are taking care of her, you can finally dress up in that nurses outfit you have hidden in your closet all these years..lol