Saturday, October 14, 2006

I'm Taking Over

By that headline, I mean the favorite child in the Loos family, at least for the weekend. I know I'll never be the favorite for an extended period since I don't produce grandchildren. BUT, I plan on stealing my sister's thunder for three days minimum. The reason I say that is because I've hijacked my parents' old 8 millimeter movies and had them converted onto DVD. So, I think my parents will enjoy seeing my mother in her habit at Mt. St. Joseph all the way through Bean (my younger sister) at the Superbowl in 1981. This would be my mom's birthday gift to her from me. I expect tears, dammit. If not, I at least expect some beers while we're watching this shit. I will say, it's pretty damn funny to see how dorky my parents were in the 70s. Ahhhh, the good days....

No comments: