Tuesday, October 17, 2006

God Dammit, Son-of-a-bitch, Fuck

I was on my way back from Petsmart, getting Hannah food, when all of a sudden my CD player quit responding. I like to switch to CDs when BPM is playing a shitty song. So, when I went to fast forward to the next song, it wouldn't do anything. It wouldn't even let me switch over to XM. So, I ejected the CD and then it switched to satellite. The radio still wasn't responding after fiddling with it for a few minutes. Then, I tried another time and it was back to normal. I'm very weary because this has happened before with one of my radio/CD players. In fact, I'm on my third one right now (apparently this radio has been a problem in IS300s). So, fine, everything's back to normal... Then I notice that my fog lights are on (I like to have them on in heavy rain), so I switched them off. As soon as I switched them off, my FUCKING check engine light came on. What the hell???? I stopped for gas, hoping that when I started the car back up, the light would go off. No dice. I guess it's just time to get a new car. Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How 'bout a lime green BMW? I hear you can pick one up cheap.

E

Anonymous said...

YOU KNOW WHAT!!! IF IT'S RAINING HEAVILY MAYBE YOU SHOULD NOT BE PLAYING WITH ALL THE DAMM BUTTONS IN YOUR CAR...NEYYYHH..LOL

Anonymous said...

Stephanie would check the alternator.