Monday, March 12, 2007

Yes, I've Been a Slacker

I haven't blogged in 4-eva. Like, totally. It's because I've been watch too much damn TV. Like now, for example (Deal or No Deal has me mesmerized). I have a feeling I won't be getting much better about it in the next several months too, since the weather is FINALLY getting warmer. Sidebar: the current contestant on DOND is a huge muscle-daddy wearing a kilt. Odd. But kind of hot. Back to slackerishness... I will also not be watching as much TV in the future because I have a closet to repaint and reconfigure. And we have a 1970 Triumph that could definitely use some upgrades. So, there. Piss off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you ever acutally read these comments? If so... pay attention because this will appeal to your TV-watching slackitude: Eddie Izzard is on a new show on FX called "The Riches". Premiered this past week, but it may be available online. Anyway... he plays an American, and the show is freakin warped!!! I thought it would be a light comedy, but it's dark as hell. Well worth viewing!!!