Wednesday, March 21, 2007

See, I Told Ya


I haven't written in over a week. That's sick. Anyway, I've been spending a lot of my time on my closet re-invention project. Let me break it down. I took out all my clothing, shoes, crap, whatnot, etc. I removed all the shelving and supports from the walls and started to paint. When I say started, I mean started, because I'm still not finished yet. Let me put it this way: after 3 coats of paint, the mother fucking walls are still not right. I won't go into the boring-ass details, but I had to take a hiatus after 3 days in a row of working on a 2 day project. So, all my shit is still scattered throughout the upstairs. I had zero desire to make it day 4 tonight. So, instead, I worked in the yard (considering it was 75 degrees outside). I also put gas in the Triumph and got is started. The brakes decided not to work so well, but at least I got it moved from the winter parked position to the summer parked position. (Note the picture). Anyway, the Godforsaken closet WILL get finished this weekend. I can guarantee that. Or else you can call me a liar. Which...would...be...true.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Three coats on the inside of a closet, and you're not content? Take your OCD meds...

Ewic