Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas, All Y'all

Once again, we had a great Christmas all around. Chris and I went to Cleveland on Saturday morning and spent time there until Monday morning. We then drove back to Cincy and did festivities with my family, finally collapsing at home tonight. The best thing is that we got all sorts of fun, unexpected (but GOOD) gifts this year. I'll go into more detail later, but we had a personal assistant telling us where we needed to go all weekend. I'm jealous. (More to come later). And for me, I got pretty much a total computer overhaul - I could sit here for hours. Here are pictures of our holiday if you're at all interested. I hope you all had a good one too. Or a happy Hanukkah. Or a happy Kwanza. Or a happy, um, Buddah holiday. Whatever it is, I hope it was fun.

P.S. My brand new nephew, Evan, is not drinking the beer you see in this picture. He's only sampling.

No comments: