Saturday, September 09, 2006

House Cleaning = Slave Work

I fucking hate cleaning our house. Whoever told me way back in the day that hardwood floors are easy to take care of was a liar. FYI for those of you who are considering buying or building a house with hardwood floors and forced air heating - you're in for a big surprise. Shit floats everywhere and dust is your new best friend. Add a dog, ie: labrador retriever, and you should expect fur tumbleweeds on a daily basis. I mentioned this to Chris a couple of times before, mostly joking, but I have had it. I'm this far from hiring Merry Maids. Why the hell did we buy such a big house in the first place anyway?????? Oh yeah, because I wanted one.

P.S. Mark my words, I won't be cleaning in the very near future. We WILL pay to have a clean house.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some of the best money you'll ever spend!

Anonymous said...

Amen,Deron and I would die without our housekeeper. Cut back on the alchol and you could have a full time maid, butler and valet. :)

Anonymous said...

Do you mean "Mary" maid? JA