Thursday, August 03, 2006

Working is REALLY Hard

I was out of town Tuesday afternoon and all day Wednesday at an offsite meeting with a vendor. Today - pure chaos at work. So, I had to work at home tonight (until about 10:15). Tomorrow - meetings ALL day with no breaks. That's why I haven't been diligent about filling you in on my mundane life. "Sorry folks, park's closed." Well, I'm back in business. Well, for now. Chris and I are going down to Elmer Davis Lake this weekend with his family and there's no internet service down there. (I KNOW... It's hard to believe). So, I'll be sure and update you on Matt's loser life on Sunday when we return. In the meantime, I'll give you more activities to keep you occupied.

1.) Toilet paper your neighbor or friend's house
2.) Start a paper mache hobby
3.) Count how many people you have had sex/heavy foreplay with (I know this will be harder for some of you than others. BTW, no pun intended)
4.) Clean out your refrigerator
5.) Get your parents (if applicable) wasted and get as many deep secrets out as possible
6.) Wreit evyrehtnig yuo do ala fkucde up (it's amazing how you will still be able to understand it)
7.) Cash in all your spare change and send the money to me
8.) Visit your local 4H club
9.) Start a rumor about one of your friends that lives out of town winning the lottery and see how far it goes/how long it lasts. (My friends and I from college did this and it worked!)
10.) Enjoy a hot carl

Well, that should keep you busy. I'll be back with more on Sunday, Scroatlicks.

No comments: